We provide the opportunity for people to get their foot in the door and jump-start their careers in the direct marketing field. Our ideal entry-level candidate comes to us with great communication and social skills and prior leadership experience, whether that be through school or work. Outgoing, confident, and driven? These are just a few of the characteristics we’ll be looking for in an interview. Though the career opportunity is entry-level, all experience levels will be considered as growth into management is performance-based.
75% of your time you will be:
25% of your time you will be:
• Excellent people skills, organizational, and negotiating communication skills
• A desire to advance within the company structure
• Able to work in a team environment, both as a team member and as a leader.
• Demonstrated leadership potential
• Competitive and confident demeanor
• Reliable transportation
What are the benefits of working for us?
• Challenging work environment
• Fun team culture
• Management training
• Work for multi-billion dollar clients
• Opportunity to develop into a branch management position
• Weekly team nights
• Company-sponsored events